- What is driving Wall Street as S&P 500 and Dow Jones hit highs?
- Alibaba steps up push into chipmaking and quantum computers
- Disgraced chief executives reap benefits while investors suffer
- Apple’s new iPhones mark next phase in smartphone wars
- US chipmaking stocks slide but energy sector gains
- Supercharged connected future powers ahead of customer enthusiasm
- Trump tells Apple to build in US to avoid Chinese tariffs
- The politics of tech power
- AMD surges to head of S&P 500 on reported buyside interest
- PepsiCo strikes $3.2bn deal to buy SodaStream
Intel Corp (INTC:NSQ) closed at 46.66, 26.62% above the 52 week low of 36.85 set on Sep 25, 2017.
36.85Sep 25 201757.60Jun 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||215.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 06 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Intel Corp shares was Buy at 31.60 on 21 Apr 2016Read the full article