- IRET Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Updates 2019 Guidance
- IRET Continues Portfolio Transformation with the Sale of Five Bismarck Properties
- IRET Announces Dates of 3rd Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- IRET Announces New Investments in Denver and Minneapolis and Exits the Topeka Housing Market
- IRET Announces Milestone Financing with $125 Million of Long-Term Unsecured Notes
- IRET Announces Distributions for the 3rd Quarter of Calendar Year 2019
Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET:NYQ) closed at 74.58, -5.59% below its 52-week high of 79.00, set on Oct 24, 2019.
46.30Dec 26 201879.00Oct 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||956.50m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.75%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 23:30 GMT.