- Dennis W. Zank Joins Iteris Board of Directors
- Iteris Unveils Real-Time Traffic Video Mobile App
- Iteris Sets Fiscal Third Quarter 2020 Conference Call for Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Iteris Awarded $3.6 Million Contract by Orange County Transportation Authority for Traffic Signal Synchronization Project
- Iteris to Present at the 22nd Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York on January 14, 2020
- Iteris Selected to Provide Bus Signal Priority System for City of Gardena
- Iteris Awarded $2 Million Contract to Provide Traffic Engineering Design Services for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Iteris Names Pierre-André Rebeyrat as General Manager for Agriculture and Weather Analytics
- Hillsborough County Metropolitan Planning Organization Selects Iteris ClearGuide to Improve Safety and Mobility
- Iteris Names Douglas L. Groves New Chief Financial Officer
Iteris Inc (ITI:NAQ) closed at 5.38, -19.58% below its 52-week high of 6.69, set on Sep 18, 2019.
3.66Jan 24 20196.69Sep 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||218.30m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2469 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 21:00 GMT.