- Iteris Appoints Anjali Joshi to Its Board of Directors
- Iteris Selected by Digital Traffic Systems, Inc. to Deploy ITS Asset Management System for Georgia Department of Transportation
- Iteris Reports 18% Revenue Growth Year Over Year in Fiscal Fourth Quarter
- Iteris Awarded $1 Million Contract by City of Round Rock for Smart Mobility Initiative
- Iteris Sets Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Conference Call for Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina Department of Transportation Completes Upgrade to Iteris ClearGuide for Improved Statewide Mobility
- DTN Acquires ClearAg®, Boosts Agronomic Offerings
- Iteris Reports Preliminary Record Financial Results for Fiscal 2020 Fourth Quarter and Definitive Agreement to Sell Its Agriculture and Weather Analytics Segment
- City of Irvine Selects Iteris SPM to Improve Mobility
Iteris Inc (ITI:NAQ) closed at 4.93, -26.31% below its 52-week high of 6.69, set on Sep 18, 2019.
2.08Mar 17 20206.69Sep 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||200.81m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1455 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2020 21:00 BST.