- NAU Country Insurance Company Expands Use of Iteris ClearAg for Crop Risk Management
- CONSUS Adds Iteris ClearAg Environmental Intelligence to Crop Research and Development Platform
- City of Minneapolis Chooses Iteris for Smart Transportation Initiative
- Iteris to Present at JMP Securities Technology Conference on February 24, 2020
- Iteris Reports 24% Revenue Growth Year Over Year in Fiscal Third Quarter
- Iteris Selected to Provide Transit Signal Priority System for Pace Bus
- Dennis W. Zank Joins Iteris Board of Directors
- Iteris Unveils Real-Time Traffic Video Mobile App
- Iteris Sets Fiscal Third Quarter 2020 Conference Call for Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
Iteris Inc (ITI:NAQ) closed at 3.49, 67.79% above the 52 week low of 2.08 set on Mar 17, 2020.
2.08Mar 17 20206.69Sep 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||134.87m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2238 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 08 2020 21:00 BST.