- Jabil Announces Pricing of $600 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of 3.000% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Jabil Launches High-Volume Mask Production in the United States
- Badger Technologies Introduces PatrolBot Autonomous Robot for Security Guard Industry
- Jabil Posts Third Quarter Results
- Jabil’s Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Announcement Set
- Jabil Declares Quarterly Dividend
Jabil Inc (JBL:BER) closed at 27.80, 66.47% above the 52 week low of 16.70 set on Mar 19, 2020.
16.70Mar 19 202039.00Jan 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2332 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2962 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.07%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2020 07:08 BST.