- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Survey Shows U.S. Consumers Will Shop Earlier this Holiday Season
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Predicts the Global Top Busiest Shopping Days for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Predicts the Top Busiest Shopping Days in Asia Pacific for the 2022 Year-End Shopping Season
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls predicts the global top busiest shopping days for the 2022 holiday season
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Expands Computer Vision Offering to Address Retail’s Most Pressing Challenges
Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI:NYQ) closed at 52.45, 15.22% above the 52 week low of 45.52 set on Jul 14, 2022.
45.52Jul 14 202281.77Dec 31 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.48 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.62%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 06 2022 21:10 BST.