- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Survey Shows More In-Store Shopping Expected This Holiday Season
- H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of Hart & Cooley
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Predicts the Global Top Busiest Shopping Days for the 2021 Holiday Season
- Enpro Elects Judith A. Reinsdorf to Board of Directors
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Announces New Shrink Visibility Offering to Combat an Increase in Theft Across Retail Enterprises
Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI:NYQ) closed at 71.73, -6.64% below its 52-week high of 76.83, set on Sep 09, 2021.
40.92Oct 29 202076.83Sep 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.48%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 24 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2021 21:10 BST.