- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- GSK claims new HIV combination therapy will be 'less harmful'
- Sanofi points to lower profit for 2017
- Pharma stocks rally on Trump pledge to speed drug approvals
- Week in Review: January 28
- J&J digs deep to claim its $30bn Actelion prize
- J&J/Actelion: high pressure sale
- Johnson & Johnson to buy Swiss biotech company Actelion for $30bn
- J&J disappoints on 2017 forecasts due to strong dollar
- US stocks outlook: cloudy with meatloaves
- Pfizer warns of 'big challenge' ahead from strong dollar
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ:NYQ) closed at 121.70, -3.47% below its 52-week high of 126.07, set on Jul 20, 2016.
102.97Feb 24 2016126.07Jul 20 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||325.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.94 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.68%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2017 21:00 GMT.