- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Johnson & Johnson to cut 400 jobs in Scotland
- Trump's pledge on drug pricing squeezes US pharma stocks
- J&J's legal costs surge in wave of product lawsuits
- GSK claims new HIV combination therapy will be 'less harmful'
- Sanofi points to lower profit for 2017
- Pharma stocks rally on Trump pledge to speed drug approvals
- Week in Review: January 28
- J&J digs deep to claim its $30bn Actelion prize
- J&J/Actelion: high pressure sale
- Johnson & Johnson to buy Swiss biotech company Actelion for $30bn
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ:NYQ) closed at 125.80, -2.48% below its 52-week high of 129.00, set on Mar 15, 2017.
107.69Apr 01 2016129.00Mar 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||341.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.94 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.54%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2017 21:00 BST.