- Opioid crisis: this is going to hurt
- Beyond the bottom line: should business put purpose before profit?
- GlaxoSmithKline to break up after striking Pfizer joint venture
- Boeing shares take flight after boosting dividend, share buyback
- Johnson & Johnson reveals plan to buy back up to $5bn of stock
- Wall Street finishes rough week with 2% tumble
- Dow joins rest of Wall Street in correction as Friday drop tops 2%
- J&J shares dive on report company knew of asbestos in baby powder
- Wall Street down more than 1% on Chinese growth worries
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals agrees to pay $360m in DoJ settlement
As of last trade
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ:NYQ) traded at 128.10, 7.99% above its 52-week low of 118.62, set on May 29, 2018.
118.62May 29 2018148.99Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||346.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.78%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 26 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 11 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 25 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 12 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 14:48 GMT.