- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Exercise of Options and Director's Share Transfer
- Posting of Annual Report and Notice of AGM
- Final Results for the year ended 31 December 2016
- Update re Notice of Final Results
- Notice of Final Results
- Rig Contract Signed for Drilling of "Verbier"
- TR-1: Notification of Major Interest in Shares
- Capital Markets Event and Presentation
- P.2170, 20/5b & 21/1d - Competent Person's Report
- Notification of Major Interest in Shares
Jersey Oil and Gas PLC (JOG:LSE) closed at 274.00, -19.41% below its 52-week high of 340.00, set on Apr 04, 2017.
15.07May 26 2016340.00Apr 04 2017
|Market cap||27.02m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0909 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 24 2017 16:13 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Jersey Oil and Gas PLC shares was Hold at 10.88 on 30 Sep 2013Read the full article