- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Corporate access: death of the go-between?
- Week in Review, April 21
- Barclays CEO fined in whistleblowing probes
- UK financial watchdogs fail to bite in Barclays case
- With new chief on the way, Goldman undergoes a transformation
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin on the bitcoin bubble and running a $125bn blockchain
- General Electric sets out on road to regaining investors’ trust
- US stocks correlation challenges active managers
- Japanese bank shares tumble on collapse of investment scheme
- Selling to America: the radical makeover of Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM PR A:NYQ) closed at 25.41, -2.49% below its 52-week high of 26.06, set on Jul 21, 2017.
24.52Feb 05 201826.06Jul 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.36%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||May 01 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 21:02 BST.