- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- HSBC hopes to leave era of scandals behind
- Trump’s fiscal gamble and the US twin deficits
- Citi sees rich pickings in targeting Asia’s ‘mass affluent’
- Coal chief warns against ‘green’ failure to back industry
- A blockchain reaction from Huw van Steenis?
- Goldman Sachs and rivals home in on risky consumer banking
- Citigroup increases pay package of chief by nearly 50%
- There’s one guaranteed winner from Melrose’s £7bn pursuit of GKN
- Pimco calls top in 10-year Treasury yields at 3%
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM PR A:NYQ) closed at 24.96, 1.79% above its 52-week low of 24.52, set on Feb 05, 2018.
24.52Feb 05 201826.06Jul 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.46%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 20:59 GMT.