- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Banks prepare to settle with Brussels over forex cartel probe
- Payback looms after central banks' $11tn splurge
- L&G is coming late to Europe's $800bn ETF party
- Reflation trade is not over yet, says JPMorgan
- US comes from a decade behind to launch faster bank payments
- Coca-Cola HBC slides on fears over potential Africa acquisition
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Future of London's office rental market looks distinctly grey
- US bank stocks: leap year
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:PAR) closed at 84.70, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 84.70, set on May 23, 2017.
84.70May 23 201786.77Feb 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of May 23 2017.