- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Payback looms after central banks' $11tn splurge
- L&G is coming late to Europe's $800bn ETF party
- Reflation trade is not over yet, says JPMorgan
- US comes from a decade behind to launch faster bank payments
- Coca-Cola HBC slides on fears over potential Africa acquisition
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Future of London's office rental market looks distinctly grey
- US bank stocks: leap year
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- Wall St warns Trump team of Brexit 'point of no return'
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPMC11BF:SAO) closed at 159.12, -4.24% below its 52-week high of 166.17, set on Oct 30, 2017.
130.80Nov 18 2016166.17Oct 30 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.23 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.03%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 16:52 GMT.