- Jackson to Report Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results
- Jackson Names Scott Romine President of Jackson National Life Distributors LLC
- Jackson Announces $125 Million Share Repurchase
- Jackson Announces Closing of $1.6 Billion Senior Notes Offering
- Jackson Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Jackson Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend of $0.50 Per Share and a $300 Million Share Repurchase Program
Jackson Financial Inc (JXN:NYQ) closed at 42.43, -11.16% below its 52-week high of 47.76, set on Jan 11, 2022.
22.29Sep 15 202147.76Jan 11 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.01bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.71%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 18 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 09 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2022 21:10 GMT.