- Can France revive its industrial heartland?
- Stocks to watch: Superdry, Dixons, Wood Group, Sainsbury’s, Tod’s
- Fashion Awards 2018: Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli takes designer of the year
- China/US trade war: floreat lux
- French companies lead the way on gender diversity
- United Technologies: Breaking up the hard way
- Luxury goods companies learn to mix craft and tech
- Stocks to watch: Sage, Johnson Matthey, Indivior, NMC, Swatch
- Richemont leads European luxury lower on China slowdown fears
- Michael Kors shares slide to year’s low as earnings tumble
Kering SA (KER:PAR) closed at 404.40, 19.58% above the 52 week low of 338.17 set on Feb 09, 2018.
338.17Feb 09 2018522.40Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.07bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||17.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||7.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.85%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 15 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 16:35 GMT.