- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Ryanair faces fresh shareholder rebellion over executive pay
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Gilead Sciences: high as a kite
- US drugmaker Gilead agrees $12bn deal to buy rival Kite Pharma
- Cancer treatment: scaling up a vein-to-vein solution
- Juno shares tumble as cancer drug trial halted
Kite Pharma Inc (KITE:NSQ) closed at 179.30, -0.27% below its 52-week high of 179.79, set on Sep 20, 2017.
39.82Nov 03 2016179.79Sep 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.90 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.