- Kennametal to Host Earnings Conference Call & Webcast on Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
- Kennametal Provides Update on Previously Announced Restructuring Actions
- Kennametal Board Members Davis and Martin Among WomenInc.'s 2019 Most Influential Corporate Directors
- Kennametal Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results
- Kennametal to Attend Baird 2019 Global Industrial Conference
Kennametal Inc (KMT:MEX) closed at 685.08, -0.81% below its 52-week high of 690.70, set on Jul 01, 2019.
593.49Aug 07 2019690.70Jul 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||15.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.23%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 26 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 03 2020 11:30 GMT.