- Kennametal Provides Update on Previously Announced Restructuring Actions
- Kennametal Board Members Davis and Martin Among WomenInc.'s 2019 Most Influential Corporate Directors
- Kennametal Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results
- Kennametal to Attend Baird 2019 Global Industrial Conference
- Kennametal Provides Preliminary Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results and Revises Full Year Outlook
Kennametal Inc (KMT:NYQ) closed at 36.64, -12.82% below its 52-week high of 42.03, set on Apr 24, 2019.
27.49Aug 15 201942.03Apr 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.18%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 26 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2020 23:30 GMT.