- Kennametal to Host Earnings Conference Call & Webcast on Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
- Kennametal Provides Update on Previously Announced Restructuring Actions
- Kennametal Board Members Davis and Martin Among WomenInc.'s 2019 Most Influential Corporate Directors
- Kennametal Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results
- Kennametal to Attend Baird 2019 Global Industrial Conference
As of last trade,
Kennametal Inc (KMT:NYQ) traded at 34.28, 24.67% above the 52 week low of 27.49 set on Aug 15, 2019.
27.49Aug 15 201942.03Apr 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.26%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 26 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 17:11 GMT.