- How will Brexit affect UK house prices and mortgages?
- Analysts react as stock sell-off decelerates in Asia
- Natixis explores €4bn deal with French fintech group Ingenico
- Alan Schwartz and the rise of Guggenheim Securities
- Casino’s Naouri hits back against short-sellers amid non-takeover battle
- Natixis eyes stakes in boutique investment banks
- European banks seek lighter-touch regulation in the US
- France plans budget to cut taxes and rein in spending
- France grapples with shift to flexible work
- French retailer Casino’s owner rallies after landing fresh financing
Natixis SA (KN:PAR) closed at 5.40, 1.81% above its 52-week low of 5.30, set on Oct 11, 2018.
5.30Oct 11 20187.45Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.90bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5427 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.87%|
|Div ex-date||May 28 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2018 16:35 BST.