- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Axa IM goes for growth after rebuffing takeover bids
- French companies complain of skills shortages
- Natixis profit boosted by US tax reform, asset and wealth management unit
- Stocks to watch: United Utilities, Telenet, WPP, Smiths, Rocket Internet
- What’s next for markets after tumultuous week?
- Authers’ Note: The testing of Jerome
- What the bond market sell-off says about inflation
- An indiscriminate approach to emerging Asia won’t pay
- Vanguard warns of strengthening ‘predators’ in ETF market
- Authers’ Note: Three is the Magic Number
Natixis SA (KN:PAR) closed at 7.06, -5.29% below its 52-week high of 7.45, set on Feb 01, 2018.
5.12Feb 28 20177.45Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.14bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5018 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.24%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 28 2018|
|Next div pay-date||May 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 16:35 GMT.