- Flaws exposed in Australian pension system
- History has some troubling lessons on bear markets
- Nervous markets: how vulnerable is China’s economy?
- Natixis aims to join asset management push into China
- Mexico raises interest rates to 8.25%
- Charts of the Year: Trade spat offers little for Asian factories
- Natixis shares tumble after news of ‘deficient’ hedging strategy
- Natixis expects Q4 revenue drop on Asia weakness
- López Obrador tries to calm markets with ‘prudent’ Mexico budget
- Gupta completes $500m deal for Dunkerque smelter
As of last trade,
Natixis SA (KN:PAR) traded at 4.36, 11.23% above the 52 week low of 3.92 set on Dec 27, 2018.
3.92Dec 27 20187.45Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.46bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.563 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.63%|
|Div ex-date||May 28 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 10:44 GMT.