- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US stocks outlook: cloudy with meatloaves
- Alibaba to sponsor the next six Olympic Games
- Dr Pepper poised for Trump policy edge on Coca-Cola
- Hillhouse invests $250m in US software provider
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan: quenching growth
- Book review: 'The Activist Director'
- Coca-Cola HBC rises on consolidation hopes
- Coca-Cola plans to refranchise African bottling operation
- Coca-Cola taps its No.2 to replace Muhtar Kent as chief executive
- Drinks companies cut sugar content as tax looms
Coca-Cola Co (KO:NYQ) closed at 41.32, 3.61% above its 52-week low of 39.88, set on Dec 01, 2016.
39.88Dec 01 201647.13Apr 11 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||178.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.65 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.40 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.39%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2017 21:00 GMT.