- Godiva indulges global coffee craving with café rollout
- Groups adapt to insurgency to tap Nigerian growth
- Starbucks’ Kevin Johnson: taking on a founder’s brand
- Altria takes C$2.4bn stake in Canadian pot group Cronos
- Quincey to become Coca-Cola chairman when Kent departs in April
- Cronos shares lit up on report of Altria interest in cannabis group
- Unilever agrees €3.3bn deal for GSK’s consumer nutrition business
- Artist Alex Katz: ‘I’m 91, for Chrissakes, and I’m cranking out paintings’
- Who needs wrapping paper if you have the FT?
- Opening Quote: Wagamama and Unilever-Horlicks deal on the menu
Coca-Cola Co (KO:NYQ) closed at 48.33, -4.94% below its 52-week high of 50.84, set on Nov 20, 2018.
41.45May 15 201850.84Nov 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||205.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.23%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 17 2018 21:01 GMT.