- My Swedish winter: what does it feel like to live in darkness?
- Opening Quote: Primark sweetens ABF’s morning coffee - again
- Premier Inn parent Whitbread warns of stalling profits
- A JAB in the face: Becht’s shock exit
- JAB chair Bart Becht quits in split with partners
- Wells Fargo: repairing a damaged brand
- Sleep expert Matthew Walker on the secret to a good night’s rest
- CEOs should remember what happened to the East India Company
- Concerns as Mexico’s apprenticeship drive comes into play
- FT Health: Key moment for the NHS
Coca-Cola Co (KO:NYQ) closed at 47.61, -6.35% below its 52-week high of 50.84, set on Nov 20, 2018.
41.45May 15 201850.84Nov 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||202.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.28%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.