- Sberbank: the bank trying to shape Russia’s future
- Kodak UK pension plan members face threat of reductions
- Why big companies squander good ideas
- Gabriele Münter: ‘I was only a side dish to Kandinsky’
- Why investors should be worried by all-conquering tech stocks
- BlackBerry inks cyber security software deal with Bullitt Group
- Gavin Patterson’s time up as BT looks to future
- BT warned its survival depends on delivering full-fibre networks
- Law firms look to capitalise on initial coin offering boom
- Business can learn innovation lessons from Pentagon’s secret lab
Eastman Kodak Co (KODK:NYQ) closed at 2.72, 13.33% above the 52 week low of 2.40 set on Oct 12, 2018.
2.40Oct 12 201813.28Jan 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||104.97m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.05 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2018 21:02 BST.