- Lithia Motors Amends and Extends Revolving Credit Facility to $2.8 Billion, Completes Senior Notes Offering
- Lithia Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering
- Lithia Announces Proposed Senior Notes Offering
- Lithia Motors Promotes Chris Holzshu to Chief Operating Officer
- Lithia Motors Welcomes Florida Stores, Expands Reach to 92% of U.S.
- Lithia Reports Record Third Quarter 2019 Results and Solid Same Store Growth in All Business Lines
- Lithia Motors Activates Sell-From-Home Technology
- Lithia Schedules Release of Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Lithia Motors Welcomes New Stores in Morgantown, West Virginia
- Island Honda in Kahului Named One of “Best Dealerships to Work For” by Automotive News
Lithia Motors Inc (LAD:NYQ) closed at 157.29, -4.83% below its 52-week high of 165.27, set on Nov 12, 2019.
67.90Dec 17 2018165.27Nov 12 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.57 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.76%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 07 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 22 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 23:30 GMT.