- Lithia & Driveway (LAD) Schedules Release of Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Lithia & Driveway's (LAD) Purchase of One of the Largest Stellantis Stores in Kentucky, Marks Entry into State
- Lithia & Driveway (LAD) Acquires First Ferrari Store, Representing the Rocky Mountain Region
- Lithia & Driveway (LAD) Expands in Texas, Adding over $200 Million in Annualized Revenue
- LITHIA & DRIVEWAY NAMES NEW REGIONAL PRESIDENT
Lithia Motors Inc (LAD:NYQ) closed at 289.22, -17.27% below its 52-week high of 349.61, set on Mar 03, 2022.
180.00Oct 21 2022349.61Mar 03 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||44.73 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.57%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 21:10 GMT.