- Lannett Announces New $30 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Lannett Pays Off, In Full, Remaining Term A Loans
- Lannett Announces Fiscal 2021 First-quarter Financial Results; Affirms Guidance
- Lannett Launches Authorized Generic of Tirosint® (Levothyroxine Sodium Capsules)
- Lannett To Report Fiscal 2021 First-Quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call On Wednesday, November 4
Lannett Company Inc (LCIT:DEU) closed at 5.52, 30.16% above the 52 week low of 4.24 set on Sep 02, 2020.
4.24Sep 02 20209.20Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||281.48m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.72 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 20:52 GMT.