- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
- Foreign fund managers struggle for China foothold
- Lustre of 'golden era' wears off for UK and China
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China tech centres give Silicon Valley run for money
- Chinese insurer Anbang explores public listing
As of last trade
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC:BUE) traded at 96.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 96.00, set on Sep 07, 2016.
83.15Jul 14 201696.00Sep 07 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.38 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 07 2016.