- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
- Foreign fund managers struggle for China foothold
- Lustre of 'golden era' wears off for UK and China
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFCEUR:STO) closed at 13.32, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 13.32, set on Sep 05, 2017.
13.32Sep 05 201713.32Sep 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||112.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5606 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 05 2017.