- LivaNova to Present at the Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference
- LivaNova Reports First-Quarter 2022 Results
- LivaNova Initiates Targeted Commercial Launch of the Essenz Patient Monitor for Cardiopulmonary Bypass Procedures
- LivaNova to Announce First-Quarter 2022 Results
- LivaNova Announces 250th Unipolar Depression Patient Implanted in RECOVER Clinical Study
LivaNova PLC (LIA:FRA) closed at 60.50, 10.00% above its 52-week low of 55.00, set on May 10, 2022.
55.00May 10 202279.50Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.05 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 27 2022 07:01 BST.