- LivaNova to Announce First-Quarter 2023 Results
- LivaNova Receives U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance for Essenz Heart-Lung Machine for Cardiopulmonary Bypass Procedures
- LivaNova to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
- LivaNova Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
- LivaNova Initiates Limited Commercial Release in Europe of the Essenz Perfusion System for Cardiopulmonary Bypass Procedures
- LivaNova Launches SenTiva DUO
- LivaNova to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
LivaNova PLC (LIA:MUN) closed at 39.80, 1.53% above its 52-week low of 39.20, set on Mar 20, 2023.
39.20Mar 20 202379.50Apr 22 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.61 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 07:01 BST.