- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- L3 Acquires Open Water Power, Inc.
- L3 Technologies Announces New $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Program and Declares Quarterly Dividend
- L3 Achieves On-Time Delivery of First U.S. Air Force KC-10 CLS Aircraft
- L3 Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
- L3 Acquires OceanServer Technology
- L3 Technologies to Broadcast First Quarter Conference Call Over the Internet
- L3 to Present at the 2017 J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Industrials Conference
- L3 Chosen by HNA Group to Supply Multiple Full Flight Simulators
L3 Technologies Inc (LLL:NYQ) closed at 167.14, -7.12% below its 52-week high of 179.95, set on Apr 27, 2017.
132.38Nov 03 2016179.95Apr 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.20 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.79%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:03 BST.