- Nationwide to invest extra £1.3bn to boost technology
- RBS/small business: brolly folly
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Stocks to watch: SSE, BAT, Galápagos, RELX, Telefónica, RBS
- FCA scrutinising interest-rate swap sales to doctors
- Redstone vs Moonves: Final act at CBS?
- Cost of private education rises by 49 per cent over past decade
- Goldman Sachs dropped from auction of £109bn Lloyds portfolio
- Opening Quote: Berkeley squares up to London headwinds
- Lloyds becomes first bank to sell Sonia-linked bond
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LLOY:LSE) closed at 59.50, 1.74% above its 52-week low of 58.48, set on Sep 17, 2018.
58.48Sep 17 201872.77Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.17bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.052 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.26%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 16:52 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Lloyds Banking Group plc shares was Buy at 63.78 on 01 Aug 2018Read the full article