- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Week in Review, May 20
- Weekend catchup - this week's personal finance headlines
- Lloyds CEO snaps up £36,000 of shares after reprivatisation
- How Lloyds came back from the brink
- Lloyds in the private sector has its safety net removed
- Lloyds back in private ownership after government sells out
- What are the challenges for Lloyds after privatisation?
- UK challenger banks under pressure to meet 'ringfencing rules'
- Lloyds to pay redress for mis-sold structured products
- Fund manager Neil Woodford buys £200m of Lloyds shares
As of last trade
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LLOY:LSE) traded at 73.24, -0.26% below its 52-week high of 73.44, set on May 26, 2016.
46.74Jul 06 201673.44May 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.72bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0341 GBP|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.55 GBX|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.51%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 06 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 25 2017 11:17 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Lloyds Banking Group plc shares was Buy at 69.20 on 22 Feb 2017Read the full article