- Nigel Kershaw: people want much more than a financial return
- EU bank watchdog warns e-money firms not all ready for cliff-edge Brexit
- The warm fuzzy feeling of Goldman debt
- Stocks to watch: Thomas Cook, GlaxoSmithKline, Electrolux, Capita
- The London Report: Thomas Cook stocks reach sunnier climes
- BT loses court case over switch to cheaper pension index
- The illusion of UK bank capital strength
- Hedge fund comeback fails to materialise
- UK car production fell 10% in October
- SocGen chief resorts to ‘digital speed-dating’ to win over investors
Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOYl:EBT) closed at 61.03, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 61.03, set on Sep 20, 2018.
61.03Sep 20 201861.03Sep 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.50bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.052 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 20 2018.