- Lightspeed Revolutionizes Supply Chain of Independent Retailers with Launch of Supplier Network
- Lightspeed Golf Operators in North America Outperform Industry in 2020
- Lightspeed Announces Automatic Conversion of All Outstanding Multiple Voting Shares
- Lightspeed Announces Acquisition of Upserve to Further Omnichannel Revolution of American Restaurant Industry
- Lightspeed Announces Closing of Acquisition of ShopKeep
- Lightspeed Appoints Manon Brouillette to its Board of Directors
- Lightspeed POS Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
- Lightspeed Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Provides Outlook for Third Quarter
- Lightspeed to Acquire ShopKeep to Accelerate Digital Transformation of SMBs Across the United States
- Lightspeed Unlocks New Revenue Stream for North American Retailers with the Launch of Subscriptions
Lightspeed POS Inc (LSPD:TOR) closed at 89.34, -10.56% below its 52-week high of 99.89, set on Jan 14, 2021.
10.50Mar 19 202099.89Jan 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.45bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.03 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:00 GMT.