- MAA Announces Quarterly Common Dividend
- MAA Reports First Quarter Results
- MAA to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- MAA Announces Dates of First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- MAA Issues COVID-19 Response and 2020 Guidance Update
- MAA Announces Regular Quarterly Preferred Dividend
- MAA to Present at the Citi 2020 Global Property CEO Conference
Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA PR I:NYQ) closed at 61.00, -14.69% below its 52-week high of 71.50, set on Mar 11, 2020.
48.51Mar 19 202071.50Mar 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||4.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.97%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2020 23:30 BST.