- How organisations are tackling gender bias
- US manufacturers struggle to attract ‘cool’ millennials
- US companies turn to felons to fill labour shortages
- In-house lawyers on guard for secrets and lies in cyber security
- The FT Global GC 25: Guiding hand of the in-house lawyer
- Keep calm and meditate: welcome to the mindful office
- What stage of a career is the best time to have children?
ManpowerGroup Inc (MAN:NYQ) closed at 74.44, 20.90% above the 52 week low of 61.57 set on Dec 26, 2018.
61.57Dec 26 2018136.93Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.71%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.