- Mercury Insurance and Anaheim Ducks Celebrate 'Community Champions'
- Mercury Insurance to Celebrate 'Community Hero' at LA Kings Home Games
- Mercury Insurance Ready to Assist California Policyholders Impacted by Recent Storms
- Mercury Insurance Ready to Assist Policyholders in Georgia Impacted by Recent Tornadoes
- MERCURY GENERAL CORPORATION TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS ON FEBRUARY 14, 2023
- Mercury Insurance partners with The Bear Fund and Cancer Support Community to Make a Dream Come True for a Young Cancer Patient
- Mercury Insurance Offers New Coverages and Discounts in Georgia
- Mercury Insurance Offers New Coverages and Discounts in Oklahoma
- Mercury Insurance Recognized as 'Best of the Southland' by Los Angeles Times' Readers
- Mercury Offers a Holiday Buyer's Guide for Insurance Savings
Mercury General Corp (MCY:NYQ) closed at 38.61, 38.44% above the 52 week low of 27.89 set on Oct 03, 2022.
27.89Oct 03 202256.21Apr 01 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-8.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.27 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.33%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 29 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 21:10 GMT.