- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- Feminist writer Rebecca Solnit on mansplaining and #MeToo
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- UK antitrust watchdog turns eyes to investment consultants
- European capitals seek compromise over controversial herbicide
- European Parliament members decide to bar Monsanto lobbyists
- John Deere ploughs new furrow with algorithmic acquisition
Monsanto Co (MON:BRN) closed at 114.05, 0.79% above its 52-week low of 113.16, set on May 18, 2017.
113.16May 18 2017120.82Nov 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 21 2017.