- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Global dealmaking climbs to $1tn
- EU greenlights $66bn Bayer-Monsanto deal
- S&P 500 chalks up longest losing streak of 2018
- Monsanto tumbles on report of US antitrust hurdles for Bayer deal
- The Saudi sovereign wealth fund is splashing cash around
- Bayer ready to offer more concessions on Monsanto deal
- Bayer warns of delays to Monsanto deal approval
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
As of last trade
Monsanto Co (MOO:DUS) traded at 96.03, 2.16% above its 52-week low of 94.00, set on Feb 06, 2018.
94.00Feb 06 2018109.13Apr 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2018 07:20 BST.