- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- Feminist writer Rebecca Solnit on mansplaining and #MeToo
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- UK antitrust watchdog turns eyes to investment consultants
- European capitals seek compromise over controversial herbicide
- European Parliament members decide to bar Monsanto lobbyists
- John Deere ploughs new furrow with algorithmic acquisition
Monsanto Co (MOO:SWX) closed at 113.70, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 113.70, set on Dec 22, 2017.
113.70Dec 22 2017113.70Dec 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 22 2017 08:30 GMT.