- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- Feminist writer Rebecca Solnit on mansplaining and #MeToo
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- UK antitrust watchdog turns eyes to investment consultants
- European capitals seek compromise over controversial herbicide
- European Parliament members decide to bar Monsanto lobbyists
- John Deere ploughs new furrow with algorithmic acquisition
Monsanto Co (MOOX:GER) closed at 97.36, 3.57% above its 52-week low of 94.00, set on Feb 06, 2018.
94.00Feb 06 2018111.00Apr 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 16:35 GMT.