- Beyond the bottom line: should business put purpose before profit?
- What were the best and worst performing US stocks of 2018?
- Merck raises dividend as cancer drug drives profits
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
- What next for the Sacklers? A pharma dynasty under siege
- Merck overtakes rival on immunotherapy drug sales
- Biogen success offers hope for Alzheimer’s treatment
- GSK director sued over US opioid epidemic
- Merck lung cancer trial boosts immunotherapy hopes
- Merck eyes best day since 2016, gains help fuel pharma rally
Merck & Co Inc (MRK:NYQ) closed at 75.87, -5.39% below its 52-week high of 80.19, set on Dec 04, 2018.
52.83Apr 03 201880.19Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||197.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.90%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 08 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Merck & Co Inc shares was Buy at 63.30 on 17 May 2017Read the full article