- Repertoire Immune Medicines Launches Type 1 Diabetes Focused Program with Investment from JDRF T1D Fund
- Moderna to Present at MIT Lecture Series
- Moderna Announces First Participant Dosed in NIH-led Phase 1 Study of mRNA Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus
- Flagship Pioneering Announces the Launch of Repertoire Immune Medicines with Industry Veteran John G. Cox as Chief Executive Officer
- Moderna Completes Enrollment of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Vaccine (mRNA-1647) Phase 2 Study
- Moderna Announces Updated Plans for its March 4 Manufacturing & Digital Day Event
- Moderna to Host Manufacturing & Digital Day on March 4, 2020
- Moderna Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Highlights Advancements in Core Modalities
- Moderna Ships mRNA Vaccine Against Novel Coronavirus (mRNA-1273) for Phase 1 Study
- Moderna to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Moderna Inc (MRNA:NSQ) closed at 30.05, -16.53% below its 52-week high of 36.00, set on Feb 27, 2020.
11.54Aug 07 201936.00Feb 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.55 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 20:00 BST.