- Is the Facebook factor making equity markets more volatile?
- Authers’ Note: Fangs for the memories
- Relations fray as the culture wars come to Big Tech
- Can we learn to be flexible?
- Ocado: ‘Microsoft of Retail’?
- Stocks to watch: Berkeley, Sirius, Imperial Brands, BT, Starbucks
- Lex Letter from London: From here to eternity
- Oracle defends cloud business disclosures
- The bank branch that looks nothing like a bank
- China’s highly valued tech titans have power to withstand shocks
225.36Aug 07 2017397.72Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.61 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.48%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 19 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.