- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Li Ka-shing, Hong Kong’s richest man, to retire
- Three technologies designed to boost UK corporate productivity
- Now you see it, now you don't: the Incredible Shrinking Bond Guarantee!
- Dropbox prepares for IPO to fuel shift towards business
- Cyber threats force US clearing house on to cloud
- Finnish government buys stake in Nokia
- Alexa: how can I be a better office worker?
- Tech stocks drag Wall Street lower, end Nasdaq’s win streak
- Dropbox valuation of $7.5bn for IPO well below peak
- Equity markets are thriving but are they relevant?
199.04Mar 20 2017314.36Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.27 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.