- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Questions remain for euro after France votes
- Euro surges as polls show Macron likely to beat Le Pen in run-off
- Renault and Nissan push ahead in smart race to connect to drivers
- Theresa May says Tories will keep 0.7% overseas aid target
- India ecommerce: beggar my neighbour
- Steve Ballmer launches facts initiative in era of 'fake news'
- Only human intelligence can solve the AI challenge
- Lloyds says 'Hello' to facial recognition banking
- Avegant wins fresh funding for 'mixed reality' breakthrough
- Samsung delays launch of Bixby voice assistant
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:BUE) traded at 203.00, -3.33% below its 52-week high of 210.00, set on Jan 30, 2017.
137.00Jun 16 2016210.00Jan 30 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||4.71 ARS|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.33%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 09 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 16 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 08 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 20 2017.