- US trade hawks seize their chance to reset China relations
- Quick silver: the art of Hiroshi Suzuki
- Marc Benioff tries out life as a legacy media baron
- Why your vote matters at the Unilever shareholder meeting
- Advantage China in the race to control AI?
- Amazon’s ever-increasing power unnerves vendors
- Brussels bids to get ahead of the curve with Amazon investigation
- How India’s office life was westernised
- Amazon/AWS: cloudy with a chance of curveballs
- Bond yields rise while S&P 500 eyes record high
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:NSQ) closed at 114.26, -0.89% below its 52-week high of 115.29, set on Sep 21, 2018.
72.92Sep 25 2017115.29Sep 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||876.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.61%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.