- Robot surgeons lack tactile sensation to replace humans
- Collaborative transport model aims to disrupt the disrupters
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Bull markets need fresh blood to drive higher
- Collector Patrick Sun on the fight for LGBTQ rights in Taiwan
- Go-Jek expands Singapore ride-hailing after Philippine rejection
- Amazon/smart devices: home invasion
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
- Should we think of Big Tech as Big Brother?
- ‘Defining moment’ for Tim Cook as Apple looks beyond the iPhone
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:NSQ) closed at 105.01, -9.61% below its 52-week high of 116.18, set on Oct 03, 2018.
83.83Feb 09 2018116.18Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||806.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.75%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 14 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2019 21:00 GMT.