- IoD’s new chair seeks to revive troubled institute
- San Francisco: Dystopia-by-the-sea
- FT readers upbeat about the year ahead for equities
- Freelance fintech — can apps replace accountants?
- What The Lives of Others director did next — Richter and the Nazis
- Microsoft pledges almost $500m for affordable housing loans
- UK start-up Graphcore aims to dominate AI chip industry
- WhatsApp to push back against Indian crackdown on encryption
- Niantic valued at almost $4bn as it arms for AR war
- Robot surgeons lack tactile sensation to replace humans
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:NSQ) closed at 107.71, -7.29% below its 52-week high of 116.18, set on Oct 03, 2018.
83.83Feb 09 2018116.18Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||826.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.71%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 14 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.