- Will Vanguard be at the forefront of the next market downturn?
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
- Futures point to more losses on Wall Street
- Rout in technology stocks casts doubt for companies racing to IPO
- Yoshida promises a speedy Sony
- Gaps remain despite big investment in Ireland’s schools
- Taiwan accuses China of threatening international stability
- Correction: Microsoft and Grab
- Sony commits to successor for PlayStation 4
- Microsoft to invest in ride-hailing app Grab
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:NSQ) closed at 109.57, -5.69% below its 52-week high of 116.18, set on Oct 03, 2018.
77.25Oct 17 2017116.18Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||812.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 21:15 BST.