- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Google to strengthen premium Pixel phone with HTC deal
- Amazon bones up on history with eye on 'smart glasses'
- Google/HTC: engaged tone
- Macron vows to 'name and shame' tech groups
- May demands two-hour rule to counter terrorism online
- John Chambers to step down at Cisco Systems
- How Apple and co became some of America's largest debt collectors
- Microsoft shows how corporate cash piles blur lines with Wall St
- US companies transformed into 800lb gorilla in bond market
- Android Dreams, by Toby Walsh
Microsoft Corp (MSFTEUR:MIL) closed at 72.99, -3.91% below its 52-week high of 75.96, set on Sep 18, 2017.
56.40Oct 12 201675.96Sep 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||573.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.71 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 17:44 BST.