- New Look leaves China as retailer shrinks store count
- Landlords struggle to offload billions in UK retail property
- Retail arm of designer brand Orla Kiely to enter liquidation
- Opening Quote: Another day, another dolour
- The mystery of commercial rents: boom or bust?
- Markets ask who will go next on the UK high street
- Homebase to close 42 stores after last-ditch deal with landlords
- Countrywide tests the canard that old dogs can’t learn new tricks
- Corporate week in review, August 18
- Homebase puts 1,500 jobs at risk with plan to close 42 stores
Mothercare PLC (MTC:LSE) closed at 19.85, 83.49% above the 52 week low of 10.82 set on Mar 20, 2018.
10.82Mar 20 201885.35Nov 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||67.84m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.373 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 16:29 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Mothercare PLC shares was Sell at 45.00 on 09 Jan 2018Read the full article