- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investment is in the blood for stem cell futurists
- Mothercare ready to raise prices on back of sterling fall
- UK retailers end year on a high but hold the celebrations
- Retail earnings present mixed picture of UK high street
- Mothercare slips back into the red after poor UK sales
Mothercare PLC (MTC:LSE) closed at 99.00, 8.79% above its 52-week low of 91.00, set on Oct 10, 2017.
91.00Oct 10 2017137.13May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||169.16m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0452 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Mothercare PLC shares was Hold at 124.00 on 22 May 2017Read the full article