- Black Friday hurts UK retailers as footfall declines
- Mothercare sales hit by negative press coverage
- Debenhams faces crucial Christmas test
- Small retailers see limited benefits from business rates reform
- Are high taxes killing the British high street?
- Opening Quote: WPP sells simplification, Debenhams kitchen sinks
- BT’s new chief tries to send a message on pay and commitment
- Intu identifies sites for 5,000 homes
- Opening Quote: Debs wants to take off, Ryanair profit grounded
- New Look leaves China as retailer shrinks store count
Mothercare PLC (MTC:LSE) closed at 16.02, 48.08% above the 52 week low of 10.82 set on Mar 20, 2018.
10.82Mar 20 201860.12Dec 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||54.75m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3692 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 16:35 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Mothercare PLC shares was Sell at 45.00 on 09 Jan 2018Read the full article