- Cornerstone Building Brands Reports Inducement Awards Pursuant to NYSE Rule 303A.08
- Cornerstone Building Brands to Participate in the Upcoming RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Virtual Conference on September 10, 2021
- Enpro Elects Judith A. Reinsdorf to Board of Directors
- Cornerstone Building Brands Completes Acquisition of Cascade Windows, Deepens Residential Product Offering
- Cornerstone Building Brands Appoints Judith Reinsdorf to Board of Directors
- Cornerstone Building Brands Completes Divestiture of Its Roll-up Sheet Door Business for $168 Million
- Janus International Announces Closing of Acquisition of Building Components Manufacturer DBCI
- Cornerstone Building Brands Highlights Recent Business Performance at Barclays Building & Building Products Virtual Conference
- Cornerstone Building Brands Completes Divestiture of its Insulated Metal Panels Business for $1 Billion, Accelerates Long-term Value Creation
- Cornerstone Building Brands Announces CEO Retirement and Transition Plan
Cornerstone Building Brands Inc (NCUN:FRA) closed at 12.30, -23.13% below its 52-week high of 16.00, set on Jun 25, 2021.
6.00Sep 24 202016.00Jun 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3112 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2021 18:55 BST.