- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Vedanta chairman rules out merger with Anglo American
- Diamond mining industry tries to woo millennials
- Rolls-Royce slips amid Investec's 'material headwind'
- FTSE companies avoid shareholder wrath on pay at AGMs
- Parker caps Anglo's sell-off
- De La Rue slides as competition worries weigh
- Compass climbs to record high after broker upgrade
- FTSE-listed miners rattled by China concern
- Last hurrah from blue-chip bosses' stock bonus schemes
- Big mining groups rebound to extract a profit
Anglo American PLC (NGLOY:PKC) closed at 6.99, -21.20% below its 52-week high of 8.87, set on Feb 13, 2017.
4.08Jun 27 20168.87Feb 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6036 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2015|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 20:59 BST.