- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Cutifani's quick balance-sheet fix at Anglo American
- BHP: memory game
- Anglo American curtails its shrink to survive plan
- Freeport-McMoRan threatens to sue Indonesia over mine dispute
- Next's seamless succession plan shows how it should be done
- Anglo American chairman Sir John Parker to step down
- Investors plan tough action to tackle excessive corporate pay
- Tackling lack of UK board diversity is 'unfinished business'
- Spectre of regulation and policy changes weigh on mining industry
- Rio Tinto launches $500m share buyback after commodities recovery
Anglo American PLC (NGLOY:PKC) closed at 8.31, -6.31% below its 52-week high of 8.87, set on Feb 13, 2017.
2.76Feb 24 20168.87Feb 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.33 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2015|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2017 20:59 GMT.