- Payments to Governments Report 2018
- NLMK shareholders approve Q1 2019 dividends
- PDMR transaction notification
- NLMK places $500 m 7-year Eurobond
- NLMK Annual Report and Accounts 2018
- NLMK GROUP Q1 2019 IFRS FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Independent majority on NLMK Board committees
- NLMK BoD recommends dividends for Q1 2019
- Q1 2019 NLMK GROUP TRADING UPDATE
- NOTICE OF NLMK Q1 2019 IFRS RESULTS
Novolipetsk Steel PAO (NLMK:MCX) closed at 175.54, -5.33% below its 52-week high of 185.42, set on Jun 14, 2019.
144.74Jan 24 2019185.42Jun 14 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.10tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||22.75 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jun 18 2019.