- NLMK BoD recommends dividends for Q3'21
- NLMK Group Q3 2021 IFRS Financial Results
- Q3 2021 and 9M 2021 NLMK GROUP TRADING UPDATE
- NOTICE OF NLMK Q3 2021 IFRS RESULTS
- NLMK shareholders approve 2Q 2021 dividends
- PDMR transaction notification
- NLMK BoD recommends dividends for Q2'21
- NLMK BoD approves composition of Management Board
- NLMK Group Q2 2021 IFRS Financial Results
- Q2 2021 and 6M 2021 NLMK GROUP TRADING UPDATE
Novolipetsk Steel PAO (NLMK:MCX) closed at 225.48, 32.09% above the 52 week low of 170.70 set on Oct 22, 2020.
170.70Oct 22 2020282.46Apr 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.35tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||51.12 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021.