- NLMK Board of Directors resolves to convene AGM
- NLMK depositary receipts remain in circulation
- Change in the composition of the BoD
- Notice on depositary receipts
- S&P, Moodyâ€™s, and Fitch withdraw NLMK's rating
- Clarification on financial statements
- Fitch takes rating action on NLMK Group
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Price Monitoring Extension
- NLMK GROUP 12M AND Q4 2021 IFRS FINANCIAL RESULTS
Novolipetsk Steel PAO (NLMK:MCX) closed at 149.86, 5.54% above its 52-week low of 142.00, set on Feb 24, 2022.
142.00Feb 24 2022275.56Jun 11 2021
|Market cap||898.15bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||53.78 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of May 27 2022.