- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Miner Fresnillo standout gainer on falling market
- ConvaTec hits record low amid Coloplast tug-of-war
- Whitbread leaps on revived talk of potential break-up
- NMC Health FTSE 100's biggest gainer on expansion talk
- Passive investors face stock squeeze from FTSE 100 update
- Ladbrokes slips on fears over betting machine curbs
- Investors Chronicle: SuperGroup, St Modwen Properties, Greene King
- Boohoo chief banks £24m
- Mediclinic: hospital pass
- UK analyst recommendations lag behind wider market
NMC Health PLC (NMC:PAR) closed at 31.81, 18.87% above the 52 week low of 26.76 set on Sep 19, 2017.
26.76Sep 19 20172,318.90Jun 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Nov 07 2017.