- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Miner Fresnillo standout gainer on falling market
- ConvaTec hits record low amid Coloplast tug-of-war
- Whitbread leaps on revived talk of potential break-up
- NMC Health FTSE 100's biggest gainer on expansion talk
- Passive investors face stock squeeze from FTSE 100 update
- Ladbrokes slips on fears over betting machine curbs
- Investors Chronicle: SuperGroup, St Modwen Properties, Greene King
- Boohoo chief banks £24m
- Mediclinic: hospital pass
- UK analyst recommendations lag behind wider market
NMC Health PLC (NMC:PAR) closed at 28.68, 7.17% above its 52-week low of 26.76, set on Sep 19, 2017.
26.76Sep 19 20172,318.90Jun 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 02 2018.