- FiscalNote Announces Acquisition of Dragonfly, a Leading Geopolitical Data and Security Intelligence Company for Business Risk Decision-Makers at Blue-Chip Organizations Around the World
- Fiscalnote Appoints Will Wilkinson as General Manager, Geopolitical & Market Intelligence
- FiscalNote to Present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 10, 2023
- FiscalNote Appoints Richard Henderson as Chief Revenue Officer to Drive Next Phase of Company’s Global Sales Growth and Customer Expansion
- FiscalNote Announces Landmark Collaboration With National Assembly of the Republic of Korea to Provide AI-Powered Policy Intelligence, Legislative and Regulatory Tracking, and Issues Management
- Major Healthcare Companies, Trade Associations, and Non-profits Turn to FiscalNote for Policy Monitoring, Actionable Solutions, and Risk Mitigation
- FiscalNote Announces Plans to Integrate AI-Powered Congressional Transcripts Into Fireside SaaS Platform
- FiscalNote Announces Relaunch of Its Platform - Delivering New Features and Enhancements Enabling Government Affairs, Advocacy, and Risk Professionals to Optimize Policy and Stakeholder Management
- FiscalNote Announces Expansion of Global Commercial Customer Base
- FiscalNote Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Fiscalnote Holdings Inc (NOTE:NYQ) closed at 5.06, 14.48% above the 52 week low of 4.42 set on Oct 12, 2022.
4.42Oct 12 202212.30Aug 22 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||663.79m USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 21:10 GMT.