- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
Novartis AG (NOTX.N:GER) closed at 71.06, 9.83% above its 52-week low of 64.70, set on Jan 24, 2017.
64.70Jan 24 201777.66Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.63%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017 16:35 GMT.