- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination
- Sunnova Launches Inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- Sunnova Completes Acquisition of SunStreet—Lennar’s Solar Platform for Homebuilders
- Sunnova Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. and Stem, Inc. Announce Registration Statement Effectiveness and April 27, 2021 Scheduled Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination
- Sunnova Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
- Sunnova Secures Capacity Position in ISO New England Auction
- Sunnova Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire SunStreet—Lennar’s Residential Solar Platform for Homebuilders
- Sunnova Expands its Solar and Storage Services to Washington, D.C.
- Sunnova Offers Industry’s First 0% APR for Home Solar + Battery Storage Service
Sunnova Energy International Inc (NOVA:NYQ) closed at 34.96, -39.41% below its 52-week high of 57.70, set on Jan 07, 2021.
9.98Apr 21 202057.70Jan 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2021 21:10 BST.