- Sunnova Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Financial Results; Raises 2020 Guidance
- Sunnova Closes Securitization of Residential Solar Systems
- Sunnova and Generac Team up to Provide Homeowners With Greater Energy Independence
- Sunnova to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Sunnova Debuts New Bundled Roofing + Solar Finance Offering
- Sunnova Announces Date of 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Sunnova Enters Colorado, New Hampshire; Debuts SunSafe® Solar + Storage Offering in South Carolina
- Sunnova Announces Safe Harbor and Convertible Debt Facilities to Fund Increased Growth
Sunnova Energy International Inc (NOVA:NYQ) closed at 10.91, 78.27% above the 52 week low of 6.12 set on Mar 18, 2020.
6.12Mar 18 202020.87Mar 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||916.45m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.14 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 22:30 BST.