- Sunnova Announces Pricing of Offering of $500 Million of 0.25% Convertible Senior Notes
- Sunnova Announces Proposed Private Offering of $500 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- Sunnova Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reminds Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Business Combination with Stem, Inc.
- Sunnova Brings Solar and Storage to Ohio and North Carolina
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination
- Sunnova Launches Inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- Sunnova Completes Acquisition of SunStreet—Lennar’s Solar Platform for Homebuilders
- Sunnova Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. and Stem, Inc. Announce Registration Statement Effectiveness and April 27, 2021 Scheduled Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination
As of last trade,
Sunnova Energy International Inc (NOVA:NYQ) traded at 26.92, 104.56% above the 52 week low of 13.16 set on May 27, 2020.
13.16May 27 202057.70Jan 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.30 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2021 18:35 BST.