- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
Novartis AG (NOVN:BRN) closed at 81.15, -2.52% below its 52-week high of 83.25, set on Jun 23, 2017.
67.65Nov 04 201683.25Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||218.02bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.39%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 10 2017.