- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
As of last trade
Novartis AG (NOVN:BRN) traded at 83.55, -1.82% below its 52-week high of 85.10, set on Oct 23, 2017.
70.45Dec 12 201685.10Oct 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.29%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 07 2017.